Kick Ups Challenge
01 - 02 - 2018
PitchWorks Form Partnership with Pitchmark Ltd
01 - 06 - 2015
Welcome to Pitchworks
25 - 03 - 2013
Win £500 voucher for Sports Equipment
04 - 06 - 2013
01 - 02 - 2018
1. The promoter is Pitchworks Ltd. Company Reg No: 03961972
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Pitchworks, or anyone connected to the competition in any way, will not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Winners will be announced on the time and date stated in the competition info and contacted directly within 7 days of the competition closing.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
6. Pitchworks Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event that is outside of the company’s control. Notice of any changes will be given to entrants as soon as possible.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes can be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The rules of the competition are as follows:
Entrants must upload a video of themselves doing 25 kick ups or more.
Entries can only be submitted via Twitter and must include the hashtag #Pitchworks25.
9. The winning entries will be chosen at random, given all entry requirements are met.
9. Closing date for entry will be 28.02.18 at 11.59PM. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. If the winner is unable to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner, and pick a replacement winner from the remaining entrants.
10. The winners must be able to provide a UK address for the prize to be delivered to.
11. Only one entry per person. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. If it becomes apparent that individuals are attempting to make multiple entries, these entrants will be disqualified. No prizes will be awarded to these entrants.
12. Decisions in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner may be called upon to use his/her name and/or image in any publicity material related to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.