Integrally Weighted Tennis Posts
This revolutionary tennis post design with Ski Plate, encompasses the unique Harrod UK integral weighted roller system, as a single solution for all court surfaces.
- The Ski Plate and rubber bottoms provides grip and protection, spreading the weight of each posts thus reducing pressure on the playing surface.
- Full regulation net height can be achieved.
- The net attaches to the upright via synthetic net hooks
- Heavy duty brass winder and brass pulley wheel.
- Overall depth of base (front of ski plate to rear of the wheels) 1503mm. Front of upright to rear of base (rear of the wheels) 854mm.
- Detachable uprights manufactured from 80mm square aluminium.
- The 1.18m widebase frame is manufactured from 76mm square aluminium.
- The rear ballast is electroplated steel with an aluminium tube external housing.
- The two cellular wheels improve maneuverability.
- The product is powder coated matt black
* If ordering from outside of the UK mainland please call 0800 195 1943 for an individual carriage price.